‘La Tête Haute’, directed by Emmanuelle Bercot (dist. Wild Bunch), is opening this years Cannes Film Festival on 13th May. Original music for the film was composed by Eric Neveux and orchestrated by James McWilliam.
- RT @mattfromlondon: A film and live symphony both inspired by London & panel discussion chaired by @marksldnrambles. Sounds excellent https… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CookChronicles: I’ve written a lot of songs about heartache but here are 12 of my favourites x open.spotify.com/user/paulcookc… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BowlOfChalk: Silent film / celebration of #London, @LondonSymphFilm @BarbicanCentre on 3rd Sept. barbican.org.uk/film/event-det… Music composed… 4 hours ago
- Location piano recording ... with @thermionicculture @RME_Americas mrclunk @presonus instagram.com/p/BXxXUz9grTP/ 3 days ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @SebastienFoucan: We can finally showcase our discipline for what it actually is & not how some often misrepresent it! Activity is vital… 7 months ago