‘The Salt Edge’, the new album by The High Wire, is out now and available to stream/download. Listen @ Apple | Bandcamp | Spotify.
- Written, Produced & Performed by The High Wire
- Recorded by The High Wire, Julian Simmons, Dan Green, Rik Simpson, Aleks von Korff, Bill Rahko and Anthony De Souza
- Mixed by Julian Simmons except “Pottery Street” mixed by Aleks von Korff and Julian Simmons
- All Strings arranged, performed and recorded by Davide Rossi
- Additional Backing Vocals by Nicky Brown & Danielle Mahailet
- Recorded @ The Beehive and D@V in North London and Woodshed Recording in L.A.
- Mastered by Denis Blackham @ Skye Mastering
Shadowhunters – Season 2 Episode 16
USA first broadcast: 17 July 2017 (Freeform TV / Netflix)
featuring: Paul Cook & The Chronicles – Upstairs Room (Apple Music | Spotify)
Stitchers – Season 3 Episode 5
USA first broadcast: 10 July 2017 (Freeform TV)
featuring: Paul Cook & The Chronicles – When You Gonna Give Me Some Time?
[Music licensing: Rollo Grady
Paul Cook & The Chronicles – Beck & Call EP.
Released 28 April 2017 on Grandpa Stan Ltd.
Featuring: Talk Dirty | Closer To You | Unconditional Love | For Love
Stream and download: Amazon | Apple/iTunes | Bandcamp | Deezer | Spotify
Read about it: Indie Shuffle.
Produced by Paul Cook & Julian Simmons.
“The Field Trip” is an audio visual collaboration between UK dream pop/electronic artist Heart Years and indie film maker Bailey. “Field Trip” is taken from Heart Years sophomore single release “The Great Fades” (out now / stream).
Stream/download “Field Trip” on Apple | Bandcamp | Spotify | Soundcloud.
Read about it @ Joy of Violent Movement.
Debut track by Heart Years.
Released 18 November 2016.
Read about it: Electric Sound Of Joy.