- RT @JulianSimmons: 4 star review in mojo4music for the agirlcallededdy album I co-produced and mixed - featuring fionabrice strings, record… 1 month ago
- RT @coldplay: The new album from The High Wire is a masterpiece. Love c, g, w, j & p open.spotify.com/album/2Kb5ILkw… 1 month ago
- RT @yrmusicyrfuture: This isn't right. @discovery is changing its composer deals mid-season, and demanding that composers to give up 80-90%… 1 month ago
- RT @EdHarcourt: Glorious people of Benelux, the ace Fiona Brice & myself will be playing some shows in early Feb 2020, hope to see you ther… 1 month ago
- RT @James_H_Ninja: Presenting ‘Moving Sounds’ at 10pm tonight on @sohoradio , 2 hours of ambient musical goodness and its offshoots from St… 1 month ago
- RT @janglepophub: New Music Recomms feat: @blackwatchmusic, Corrections, @WakeInJune, @good_mystery, @cheerbleederz, @enattendantana, @emi… 2 months ago
Category Archives: Fiona Brice
Episode 1 of 2 part documentary “Our Dementia Choir with Vicky McClure” is now available to watch on BBC iPlayer here.
New ambient classical composition from Fiona Brice as featured on the “Thesis Drive” compilation (out now). Read more about “Thesis Drive” here
Also now available and streaming on the soundcloud above is an ambient rework of Movement 1 by Berlin based artist Holographic Field [Streaming/download links here].
Listen to a pre-show interview that Fiona did with Serena Hussain of LVMAG via the soundcloud below.