- RT @MoonToMars: Super proud and utterly thrilled to share our first project for @BMW feat. the incredible @JulietteLewis and directed by th… 2 weeks ago
- Take a sneak peak at the brand new Patreon site from Fiona Brice. Launching officially on 1 March and set to featu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- RT @Southwarkcathed: The @LondonSymphFilm Photographic Exhibition is now open in our @RefectoryCafe until 2 March. Come and see some stunni… 1 month ago
- #Repost @bethrowleymusic with get_repost ・・・ Its here! I'm so exited to share this with you!… instagram.com/p/BgqqFlPhDuS/ 22 hours ago
- RT @TheAural: Best EPs of 2017? My picks: @Wearebien @absofacto @thebandsawyer @vallisalps @KevinOGarrett @paperwhitemusic @maggierogers @B… 3 months ago
- RT @virgingalactic: Tune in to @BBCTwo 9pm BST Tuesday for The 21st Century Race for Space as @ProfBrianCox explores the importance of spac… 6 months ago
Category Archives: Pop
Despite the less than enticing weather in London Town of late it’s been an exciting summer round these parts so far. We have lots of new and soon to be revealed projects on the go and a host of brilliant things that the lovely people we work with have been (and are) up to. An incomplete outline of current/recent projects for our clients reads as follows:
Dominic de Grande – Curating classical new music events at both St Barts (Smithfields) and St Michaels (Camden).
James McWilliam – Scoring two feature films, recording new artist tracks, pop arranging and multiple orchestrations for TV/Film projects.
Julian Simmons – Producing, engineering and mixing tracks with Damn Vandals, Kimberly Ann, The Magnets, Mama’s Gun, Modern borders, Paul Cook & The Chronicles, Wolfe.
Paul Cook & The Chronicles – Working towards completion of his second album. Debut album Volume One on general release on 27 August.
Skinner Brothers Music – Scoring music for CNBC show Crime Inc. And moving into a new studio (twice!).
The High Wire – Into the final three weeks of recording album no.3 …