- RT @mattfromlondon: A film and live symphony both inspired by London & panel discussion chaired by @marksldnrambles. Sounds excellent https… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CookChronicles: I’ve written a lot of songs about heartache but here are 12 of my favourites x open.spotify.com/user/paulcookc… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LondonSymphFilm: Less than 3 weeks until our launch event @BarbicanCentre! Tickets selling fast: barbican.org.uk/film/event-det…. Get yours bef… 1 day ago
- Location piano recording ... with @thermionicculture @RME_Americas mrclunk @presonus instagram.com/p/BXxXUz9grTP/ 2 days ago
- RT @_DJ_Liz_: #Song of the #Week: Upstairs Room by @CookChronicles youtu.be/R9ey0gwKlIg #indie #new #newmusic #youtube #MusicIsLife #ind… 2 days ago
- RT @SebastienFoucan: We can finally showcase our discipline for what it actually is & not how some often misrepresent it! Activity is vital… 7 months ago
Category Archives: Pop
Despite the less than enticing weather in London Town of late it’s been an exciting summer round these parts so far. We have lots of new and soon to be revealed projects on the go and a host of brilliant things that the lovely people we work with have been (and are) up to. An incomplete outline of current/recent projects for our clients reads as follows:
Dominic de Grande – Curating classical new music events at both St Barts (Smithfields) and St Michaels (Camden).
James McWilliam – Scoring two feature films, recording new artist tracks, pop arranging and multiple orchestrations for TV/Film projects.
Julian Simmons – Producing, engineering and mixing tracks with Damn Vandals, Kimberly Ann, The Magnets, Mama’s Gun, Modern borders, Paul Cook & The Chronicles, Wolfe.
Paul Cook & The Chronicles – Working towards completion of his second album. Debut album Volume One on general release on 27 August.
Skinner Brothers Music – Scoring music for CNBC show Crime Inc. And moving into a new studio (twice!).
The High Wire – Into the final three weeks of recording album no.3 …