The score to ‘Les Vacances du Petit Nicolas’ (Fidélité Films/Wild Bunch) – composed by Eric Neveux and orchestrated by James McWilliam – is one mighty fine and very fun listen. Check out a sample of the opening credits via the vimeo above as evidence (title track composed by Eric Neveux & Klaus Badelt) and preview the whole soundtrack on iTunes here.
- RT @silentlondon: Silent London Poll of 2017 – the winners! silentlondon.co.uk/2018/01/05/sil… https://t.co/g9YejEg6Cp 2 weeks ago
- RT @jimmcwilliam: A lovely end to the year with @LondonSymphFilm included in @KermodeMovie's review of the year in film. Thank you and cong… 2 weeks ago
- A lovely end to the year with @LondonSymphFilm included in @KermodeMovie's review of the year in film. Thank you an… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Follow @juliansimmons
- RT @TheAural: Best EPs of 2017? My picks: @Wearebien @absofacto @thebandsawyer @vallisalps @KevinOGarrett @paperwhitemusic @maggierogers @B… 1 month ago
- RT @virgingalactic: Tune in to @BBCTwo 9pm BST Tuesday for The 21st Century Race for Space as @ProfBrianCox explores the importance of spac… 4 months ago