Ever furrowed your brow and wondered what a long lost episode of Doctor Who from the 50’s (starring the one and only Patrick Troughton) might sound like if the music was scored by Adam & Dan Skinner? Well wonder no more people!
- RT @bigoandtwigetti: Fiona Brice launches her String Quartet No.1 at @OctoberLondon on 19th September with support from @MarikaTakeuchi Get… 15 hours ago
- RT @jimmcwilliam: Over 20 years ago I wrote a string quartet. Sprinklings of Bartok, Shost. & Berg were summoned before resigning it to the… 1 week ago
- RT @dommorley: As it's #alevelresults2018 today I'll make my annual mention that the worst mark I picked up was for music, and 10 years lat… 19 hours ago
- familielaessig album progressing nicely via Skype with Phillip Nikodem-Eichenhardt the Last at Tonkumbuese...! instagram.com/p/Blc4sf_Bp8W/… 4 weeks ago
- RT @comeherefloyd: Paul Cook & The Chronicles Shares 'Stop'. @paulcookchronicles https://t.co/kcKBzdZRpV https://t.co/FSjGyu7YBu 13 hours ago
- RT @virgingalactic: Tune in to @BBCTwo 9pm BST Tuesday for The 21st Century Race for Space as @ProfBrianCox explores the importance of spac… 11 months ago