- RT @jimmcwilliam: How to Rob a Bank premieres this Thursday on Sky 183, Virgin 219 and All 4. Music by me. twitter.com/vicelanduk/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @jimmcwilliam: How To Rob A Bank arrives this Thursday, 29th, on @VICELAND. I was lucky enough to score the show for the fantastic @ante… 2 weeks ago
- RT @vicelanduk: Watch HOW TO ROB A BANK Thursdays at 10PM on VICE on TV in the UK. Catch up on episode one on Now TV. https://t.co/6SkU6sd0… 2 days ago
- Awesome few days writing with the brilliant @jay_souls @udsoul (cookchronicles and @LakeSaia not pictured!!) instagram.com/p/B2MoZJNDtif/… 6 days ago
- Hi folks, here's my new single ‘Selfies’ which is out today and streaming everywhere. Happy weekend! x soundcloud.com/paulcookchroni… 10 months ago
- RT @virgingalactic: Tune in to @BBCTwo 9pm BST Tuesday for The 21st Century Race for Space as @ProfBrianCox explores the importance of spac… 2 years ago
Category Archives: The Heart Strings
Check out the new TV ad spot for Persil with original music composed, performed and produced by our very own Todd Roache (The Heart Strings).
The new album by The Heart Strings – ‘Flap Your Crazy Wings’ (Produced/Mixed/Engineered by Julian Simmons) – will be available as a very limited edition digipak exclusively through Rough Trade Shops (in store and via mailorder) from 30 January 2012 for £7.99 (+p&p). Pre-order a copy now or buy from 30 January via Rough Trade here.
‘Flap Your Crazy Wings’ is also available as a name your price digital download here. The download comes as 320k MP3 as standard and a variety of high quality alternative formats. The digital album will be available for a limited time only.
Debut album ‘Try Fly Blue Sky’ is available to download direct for £5 via the link on the right hand side, and on iTunes. You can also grab a mailorder cd (digipak) of ‘Try Fly Blue Sky’ (£8+p&p) by going here.
If you’d like any more info regarding any of the heart strings releases please email Grandpa Stan Records at firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Life Just Is’, the debut feature directed by Alex Barrett, premiers tonight at Bafta. Music Supervision for the film is by James McWilliam and the soundtrack to the movie features tracks by The High Wire (A Future Ending) and The Heart Strings (Gravy and Good Times Are Coming For To Get You).
Check out the info on the film and the soundtrack here.
NB We heartily recommend grabbing the free download of ‘Drunk Love’ by Emma McGlynn & The Monorails that’s being offered on the site while it’s available. It’s a lost gem. (Stream below, download here). http://soundcloud.com/grandpastan/drunk-love-by-emma-mcglynn