- RT @NationalTheatre: We're so proud to share "We Begin Again", a new online musical by @mrJamesGraham and @JamesMrjfortune. It features 10… 2 months ago
- RT @James_H_Ninja: Guesting for me tonight on ‘Moving Sounds’ on @sohoradio is the brilliant composer Fiona Brice who has released on @bell… 5 months ago
- RT @CookChronicles: Stumbled into this one on a restless night in the middle of lockdown and very happy to get it finished off last month t… 5 months ago
- RT @brooklynvegan: ...including records by JARV IS, Protomartyr, Destroyer, A Girl Called Eddy, Fontaines DC, Porridge Radio, Stephen Malkm… 6 months ago
- RT @Hanpeel: The final episode tonight! Lockdown kicked in the day this was due to be recorded. But thanks to two amazing string players i… 6 months ago
- RT @gmotophotos: Come listen to @fionabrice as we do what we’ve done for yonks; have interesting conversations while frequently laughing an… 9 months ago
Category Archives: The Heart Strings
Check out the new TV ad spot for Persil with original music composed, performed and produced by our very own Todd Roache (The Heart Strings).
The new album by The Heart Strings – ‘Flap Your Crazy Wings’ (Produced/Mixed/Engineered by Julian Simmons) – will be available as a very limited edition digipak exclusively through Rough Trade Shops (in store and via mailorder) from 30 January 2012 for £7.99 (+p&p). Pre-order a copy now or buy from 30 January via Rough Trade here.
‘Flap Your Crazy Wings’ is also available as a name your price digital download here. The download comes as 320k MP3 as standard and a variety of high quality alternative formats. The digital album will be available for a limited time only.
Debut album ‘Try Fly Blue Sky’ is available to download direct for £5 via the link on the right hand side, and on iTunes. You can also grab a mailorder cd (digipak) of ‘Try Fly Blue Sky’ (£8+p&p) by going here.
If you’d like any more info regarding any of the heart strings releases please email Grandpa Stan Records at email@example.com
‘Life Just Is’, the debut feature directed by Alex Barrett, premiers tonight at Bafta. Music Supervision for the film is by James McWilliam and the soundtrack to the movie features tracks by The High Wire (A Future Ending) and The Heart Strings (Gravy and Good Times Are Coming For To Get You).
Check out the info on the film and the soundtrack here.
NB We heartily recommend grabbing the free download of ‘Drunk Love’ by Emma McGlynn & The Monorails that’s being offered on the site while it’s available. It’s a lost gem. (Stream below, download here). http://soundcloud.com/grandpastan/drunk-love-by-emma-mcglynn